Job Opportunities at Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) UAE January 2016: Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC), a wholly-owned entity of the Dubai Government, is a leading force in the economic diversification and sustainable development of the UAE. Established in 1993, ENOC’s primary focus has been to develop downstream and upstream activities in the oil and gas sector. ENOC’s vision is to be a leading integrated oil and gas group that is highly profitable and socially responsible towards its employees, the communities it serves in and the environment.
Recruitment officer - Temporary
- Supports the process of recruitment for ENOC and its subsidiaries based upon the increased requirements in an efficient and expeditious manner.
- Plans, schedules and monitors all aspects of recruitment activity.
- Ensures that the selection process of candidates is in line with overall HR policy of the organisation.
- Manages employee recruitment procedures within the framework of ENOC’s human resources policy and procedures.
- A University graduate in business administration or equivalent with atleast 4-6 years experience in recruitment gained preferably within an oil/ gas environment or any other large scale industry
- Exposure to various selection procedures is essential
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills essential
- Good communication skills is essential
Company Name: Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Job Posisition: Recruitment officer - Temporary
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Salary info: -
Closing Date: Jan-16
Apply online: Click Here (Linkedin)