Job Opportunities at Dubai Health Authority (DHA), UAE, October 2016: The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) was created, in June 2007, by Law 13 issued by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Ruler of Dubai, with an expanded vision to include strategic oversight for the complete health sector in Dubai and enhance private sector engagement. The DHA's aim in Dubai is to provide an accessible, effective and integrated healthcare system, protect public health and improve the quality of life within the Emirate.
- Inspect and survey of health care facilities to determine compliance with DHA regulatory standards.
- Inspect healthcare professionals and its conformance to DHA licensing regulation.
- Check complaisance for safety and functionality of medical equipment and facility management procedures.
- Ensure the availability of a Sterilization unit / process for instruments . Audit complacence of infection control guidelines.
- Inspect healthcare facilities radiological procedures and safety measures for compliance to DHA regulatory standards.
- Recommend corrective measures for noncompliance to DHA regulatory standards.
- Review operating records, documents, and data to determine evidence of compliance to regulatory standards.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
Job Position: Health Inspector
Job Location: Dubai - UAE