Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), Officer Training, Job Vacancy in Dubai June 2017 - The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
- Bachelor / Higher Diploma in Business Administration from a recognized university.
- 0-2 years of related working experience.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
Job Position: Officer-Training
Job Location: Dubai, UAE