Job at TRANSCO (Abu Dhabi Transmission and Despatch Company) Abu Dhabi October 2015 - TRANSCO, the Abu Dhabi Transmission and Despatch Company is a wholly government owned part of the Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (ADWEA). TRANSCO’s core business is the planning, construction and operation of a safe, reliable and efficient water and electricity transmission network within Abu Dhabi and, where required, the UAE. TRANSCO has taken a leading role in supporting the development of the ADNOC group companies, ADCO and GASCO, and other significant new industries in Abu Dhabi such as aluminium and steel by significantly expanding its supplies to meet forecast demand from these consumers.
Career Development Training Assistant
- Assist in identifying competency requirements for jobs.
- Record the identified competency requirements.
- Record training needs identified, and assist in consolidating needs into a training plan.
- Coordinate training events.
- Maintain training records for individual employees.
- Assist in monitoring training effectiveness and identify improvements.
- Communicate and liaise with external agencies for training delivery.
- Produce reports as required.
- College diploma or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of four years’ experience in the function
- Experience of working with MS office and HR related software packages
- Education Diploma in Business Adminstration
Company Name: TRANSCO
Job Posisition: Career Development Training Assistant
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Jobs Abu Dhabi)