Job Opportunities at Abu Dhabi Aviation (Ground Operations Officer) Abu Dhabi September 2015 - Abu Dhabi Aviation is the largest commercial helicopter operator in the Middle East, operating 61 helicopters (15 Augusta Westland AW139s, 23 Bell 412s, 19 Bell 212s and 4 Bell 206s), 3 fixed-wing aircraft (DHC-8). The company employs over 900 personnel, including over 150 pilots and over 150 aircraft maintenance engineers. The greater part of the company's business activity is in support of the Abu Dhabi offshore oil, engineering and construction industries. Other business activities also include medical evacuation, survey, photography and charter. Additionally, all aerial spraying of crops in the UAE and the majority of aerial spraying in Oman is carried out by ADA.
Ground Operations Officer
- Ensure all staff report for duty as scheduled in the uniform provided by the Company.
- Comply with UAE GCAA, Quality Department and SMS regulation.
- Promulgate the duty and leave schedule for Rotary Wing Flight Coordinators and monitor the duty and leave scheduling for Ramp Assistants.
- Assists and liaise with Rotary Wing Chief Pilot and Fixed-Wing Chief Pilot.
- Report any irregularities of Company policies and procedures to the Ground Operations Manager.
- Assist in compiling and writing of relevant manuals as directed by Ground Operations Manager.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot or Operations Manager.
- College degree or equivalent
- Solid Aviation background
- Has a minimum of five years Ground Operations experience
Company Name: Abu Dhabi Aviation
Job Posisition: Ground Operations Officer
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Jobs Abu Dhabi)