Job Opportunities at Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) Abu Dhabi October 2015 - The Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) was set up in September 2005 by His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahayan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces. The Abu Dhabi Education Council is an independent corporate body and enjoys full legal status, as well as financial and administrative independence in all its affairs. ADEC has embarked on a campaign to aggressively increase its headcount to be able to better serve the its mandate. The primary focus of the council is to develop education and educational institutions in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- To support the Legal Affairs Division by participating in the Division’s functions and activities.
- To contribute to effective legal management with the Council.
Competencies / Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge UAE legal system
- Knowledge of UAE legislation
- Knowledge of contract law
- Project Management Skills
- Communication and Relationship Management Skills
- Conflict Resolutions Skills
Company Name: Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC)
Job Posisition: Legal Officer
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Jobs Abu Dhabi)