Job Opportunities at Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) Abu Dhabi November 2015 - The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) is working to deliver safe, clean, efficient nuclear energy to the United Arab Emirates – energy that is needed to support the UAE’s social and economic growth. Energy demand in the UAE is growing at an annual rate of about 9 per cent – three times the global average. Developing a reliable supply of electricity is critical to the future growth of the Nation.
Accounts Payable Accountant
- Prepare the reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts as delegated to look for anomalies and variances to be escalated to line management.
- Reconcile Vendor / Supplier Statement of Accounts as required.
- Support in accounting of supplier invoices, credit notes and periodic closure of AP sub-module within the timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Commerce
- 5+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Management accounting
- Experience in energy, aviation, manufacturing or construction projects
- SAP experience
Company Name: ENEC
Job Posisition: Accounts Payable Accountant
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (careers enec)