Job Opportunities at Fairmont The Palm (Guest Relations Agent) Dubai October 2015 - Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 381 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of seven food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Chinese cuisine and a Brazilian churrasco experience. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Juniors’ Club.
Guest Relations Agent
- Passion for guest service
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset
- Fluency in English, secondary language preferred
- Minimum of 1 year previous Hotel experience is an asset or in same role would be preferable
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and Guest requests
- Knowledge of Micros-Fidelio Property Management System an asset
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
- Experience with a Hotel loyalty program an asset
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- On feet (either in standing position or walking) for up to 90% of the shift.
- Frequent computer usage throughout the day.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Company Name: Fairmont The Palm
Job Posisition: Guest Relations Agent
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Taleo)