Job Opportunities at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (Property Executive) Al Ain, UAE September 2015 - National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) is a bank operating in the United Arab Emirates. NBAD is the largest lender bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the second largest lender in the United Arab Emirates. NBAD has the largest market capitalization among UAE banks.
- Process & Supervise overall day to day operation of a portfolio of government tenants within Property Department (Property Management, Administration and Accounts) for new and/or vacant properties specializing in Abu Dhabi.
- Assure a high control and high level of service to be provided to the properties both Tenants and Landlords satisfaction and attend to any inquiries related to new / vacant property.
- Ensure that the Yardi software is accurately and regularly update for all property information.
- Issuing renewal notices, legal notices and other correspondence relates to each unit.
- High School Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar job
- High Communication Skills
- Fluency in both Arabic & English
- Full Driving license and access to a car
- Excellent skills in time management, administration and the ability to multi task
Company Name: National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)
Job Posisition: Property Executive
Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (bayt)