Job Opportunities at Qatar Airways (Sales Executive) Dubai September 2015 - Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar. Headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, linking over 140 international destinations across Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Far East, South Asia, Middle East, North America, South America and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 100 aircraft. Qatar Airways Group employs more than 31,000 people, of which 19,000 work directly for Qatar Airways.
- In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the Revenue Budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts.
- This will include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and international dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale.
- You will gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating Commercial Agreements between parties.
- You will also engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes.
- Bachelors degree combined with a minimum of four years airline sales experience working directly for an airline, or within an Agency or TMC environment
- Prior exposure to QR systems, such as the Amadeus GDS system, and the ability to interpret available data would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with the ability to influence the negotiation of commercial contracts
- Team player, with strong organisational, planning and time management skills combined with good commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and then articulate to external customers is required
- You will need to be fluent (written and oral) in English and Arabic to be effective in this role
Company Name: Qatar Airways
Job Posisition: Sales Executive
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (bayt)