Job Opportunities at Singapore Airlines Limited (Crew Scheduling) Singapore September 2015 - Singapore Airlines Limited is the flag carrier of Singapore which operates from its hub at Changi Airport and has a strong presence in Southeast Asia, East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania. Singapore Airlines Limited operates many airline-related subsidiaries, such as aircraft handling and engineering. Its wholly owned subsidiary SilkAir manages regional flights to secondary cities with short-haul aircraft. Its subsidiary Singapore Airlines Cargo operates SIA's freighter fleet and manages the cargo-hold capacity in SIA's passenger aircraft, whereas its subsidiary Scoot operates in the low-cost carrier sector, along with Tigerair.
Trainee Officer (Crew Scheduling)
- Ensure all flights in the SIA network are properly manned with the appropriate technical crew complement, while observing all rules and regulations.
- Monitor changes to crew duty periods and/or crew operating patterns caused by flight delays or disruptions, and ensure they do not infringe statutory requirements and Collective Agreement.
- Provide the best re-crewing option to minimize any flight delays during a flight or crewing disruption.
- Call up technical crew for flight or other duties, answer their queries and advise their family members of disruptions to crew’s schedules.
- You should have a Diploma in any discipline and be proficient in IT
- You must be able to work independently, and prepared to perform 24 hours shift duties
- Successful candidates will have to undergo 12 months of training, including on-the-job training
- After which, candidates will be assessed prior to confirmation in the position
Company Name: Singapore Airlines
Job Posisition: Trainee Officer
Job Location: Singapore
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here