Job Vacancy at Emirates Leisure Retail (Assistant Outlet Manager) Dubai, September 2015 - Emirates Leisure Retail is a fully fledged division of the high profile Emirates Group, with strong interests in establishing, managing and franchising a wide ranging portfolio of restaurants, cafés, bars and lounges in the Gulf Cooperative Council countries and far beyond. Headquartered in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, ELR’s operations span the adjoining emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah, the city of Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman and most recently Australia.
Assistant Outlet Manager
- Manage the performance of the team members – all Front of House employees during shifts in the absence of the Outlet Manager, which includes training on new menus, supporting busy outlets where necessary, attending to guest complaints and managing a smooth relationship with the kitchen to ensure that guest satisfaction is maximised at all times.
- Being the first point of contact for the guests to ensure that guest complaints are dealt with the a consistent a fair manner & adherence to all company Cash handling Procedures.
- Adhering to the closing procedure in line with the Company’s Policies and Procedures to minimise financial risk to the Company.
- Assist in the development of new marketing initiatives including assist & oversee of social media requirements.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager.
Company Name: Emirates Leisure Retail
Job Posisition: Assistant Outlet Manager
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (bayt)