Job Vacancy at Jumeirah Emirates Towers (Laundry Attendant) Dubai October 2015 - Jumeirah Emirates Towers is one of the most stunning architectural highlights on the Dubai skyline. The 400 spacious, newly furnished rooms and suites, paired with state-of-the-art meeting and business facilities, make Jumeirah Emirates Towers one of the most popular choices for the corporate traveller and one of the finest business hotels in Dubai. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Laundry Attendant, Laundry
- Ensure the linen, uniforms and guest laundry are constantly kept in highest quality standard from sorting to storing, washing, dry cleaning, pressing, packing and final finishing.
- Protect and identify all types of garments from damage, shrinkage and colour loss.
- To load and unload the washing machines, dryers and dry cleaning machine with the given capacity of the machines.
- Record the loads produced on daily basis in the production sheet provided.
- To ensure that proper chemicals and formula are applied during the process.
- To be responsible in identifying the process based on the care label.
- Responsible for washing, drying, pressing, folding, stacking, dry cleaning, finishing, pick-up and delivery, sorting, marking, packing and billing.
- You must have at least 2 years experience as a Laundry Attendant in a 5-star hotel or 3 years in commercial laundry
- You must be at least high school graduate and able to communicate effectively in English
Company Name: Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Job Posisition: Laundry Attendant, Laundry
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Catererglobal)