Job Vacancy at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel (Uniform Room Attendant) Dubai September 2015 - The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel is the world's tallest hotel, a 72-story, 355 m (1,165 ft) twin-tower skyscraper complex in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The AED1.8 billion features a 1,608-room hotel run by Marriott International. With the first tower open, the hotel comprises 14 food and beverage outlets, rooftop bars, a business center, conference halls and meeting rooms, an extensive banquet hall, a 3,700 m2 (40,000 sq ft) spa and health club, as well as retail outlets, a swimming pool, and a gymnasium.
Uniform Room Attendant
- Gathers all uniforms from the linen room counter to the laundry.
- Checks to make sure that no uniform handed in is damaged.
- Fills in the correct paper work.
- Make sure that there is sufficient supply of uniforms in stock for the new starters.
- To carry out any small repair work to the uniforms.
- To check that the uniforms when returned back from the laundry are to the hotel standard.
- To be aware of Health and safety regulations.
- Any other relevant task.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds
- Able to work under pressure at times
- Ability to be versatile, Able to do shift work
- Min. 21 years of age, Basic Tailor skills
- Well presented, Clear speech, Good general health
- Ability to carry weights, Interest in social activity
- Energetic, Good eye sight, Self motivated - able to work on their own
Company Name: JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel
Job Posisition: Uniform Room Attendant
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (marriot taleo)