Latest Job at Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) Dubai September 2015 - The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
- Prepare annual maintenance plan of vehicles, buses and equipment.
- Study workshop requirements of spare parts, tools and hardware devices including security and safety devices required for the workshops and prepare necessary statements of estimated value to include in the annual budget.
- Prepare of tender documents of spare parts and other supplies required and approved for the workshops. Study and analyze the bid submitted by the participating suppliers as well as analyze bids of vehicles and new equipments.
- Inspect vehicles and new equipment upon receipt to ensure compliance with the required technical specifications and suitability for service.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
Company Name: Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
Job Posisition: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Dubai, United Emirates Arab
Salary info: 16,000 - 19,000 AED
Apply online: Click Here (rta.silkroad)