Job Opportunities at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) UAE, October 2015: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is considered to be the world's fourth largest oil company with access to country's oil and gas reserves. It is the UAE's biggest company. Adnoc is building a 1.2 billion dollar headquarters with over 300 offices For CEO,COO,CFO,CRO and directors. ADNOC is one of the world's leading companies by oil reserves. The company operates two oil refineries which are Ruwais and Umm Al Nar. ADNOC has 18 subsidiary companies, both on upstream and downstream.
Succession Planning Officer
- Provides administrative assistance in the preparation of succession plan and its implementation.
- Follows-up with Training and Talent Coordinators for all matters related to training plan, coaching and mentoring for the employee’s considered in succession plans.
- Liaise with Training Department for all correspondence, including memos, letters, telexes, faxes for matters related to course requests and registration of participants considered in succession plans.
- Liaise with Talent Department for all correspondence, including memos, letters, telexes, faxes for matters related to development requests and registration of participants considered in succession plans.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/B.Sc. in Education/ Business Administration or relevant discipline
- 6 years’ administrative experience in Personnel related to implementation and administration of succession plans, policies and procedures
- Very good knowledge in English. Microsoft Office and SharePoint mastering
Company Name: ADNOC
Job Posisition: Succession Planning Officer
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (linkedin)