Job Opportunities at Air Arabia (Call Centre Duty Supervisor) UAE November 2015: Air Arabia is a low-cost airline with its head office in the Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport, in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The airline operates scheduled services to 51 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Central Asia and Europe to 22 countries from Sharjah, 28 destinations in 9 countries from Casablanca, Fez, Nador and Tangier and 6 destinations in 4 countries from Alexandria.
Call Centre Duty Supervisor
- Manage a team of Call Center Agents.
- Floor Supervision. Be visible and available to answer questions and provide guidance. Responsible for the floor Activities and live monitoring.
- Take calls that agents can't handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Handling passenger complaints.
- Spend few hours per month Handling Call Centre Agent Job in order to be hands-on at all times.
- Assist the management in preparing a robust roster to meet anticipated business requirements to the agreed standards.
- Organizes shifts daily roster, approves changes for individual agents.
- At least 2-4 years experience in related filled
- Able to use Word, XLS, create and maintain databases
- Time Management and Planning Skills
- Very Good Communication Skills both in English & Arabic
- The ability to change ones own approach to work effectively with a variety of individuals, groups, situations, including the conception and implementation of original ideas to develop and improve processes, products and services
- Visionary, Flexible/ adaptable to change, Team player, Solve-complex problems and make decisions
- Able to work flexible / extra hours as and when required
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team? If the answer is yes, then you may apply for the position by sending us a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning in the subject line: Call Centre Duty Supervisor