Job Opportunities at Dubai Islamic Bank (Training Officer) Dubai October 2015: Dubai Islamic Bank has the unique distinction of being the world’s first full Islamic bank, a pioneering institution that has combined the best of traditional Islamic values with the technology and innovation that characterise modern financial institution. Since its formation in 1975, Dubai Islamic Bank has established itself as the undisputed leader in its field, setting the standards for others to follow as the trend towards Islamic banking gathers momentum in the global arena. Islamic banking and finance is now one of the world’s fastest-growing economic sectors that comprise more than 400 institutions with assets under management in excess of US$ 1 trillion (US$1,000 billion).
- Coordinate, liaise and follow up with DIB departments for approved training & development needs as per SLAs.
- Perform all training related activities such as getting nominations for training and required follow ups in order to ensure successful enrollment of training program.
- Coordinate and liaise with external trainers and training services providers to ensure proper implementation of trainings.
- Prepare and follow up the attendance of the employees for the training programs, and report the absences/ lateness to the department/ branch.
- Create and update the confirmations and other details in the training database in order to maintain accurate MIS as well as to maintain effective database for future reference
- Distribute action plans, post training feedbacks and certificates to the trainees.
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree at least 3 year’s experience in HR, viz. training, HR admin, etc. in a well-established and recognized institution
- Ability to implement, Evaluate and resolve issues related to staffs’ training & Development needs as well as HR Applications
Company Name: Dubai Islamic Bank
Job Posisition: Training Officer
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (linkedin)