Job Opportunities at ESNAAD (Port Services Operator) Musafah UAE, October 2015 - ESNAAD is a wholly owned subsidiary of ADNOC. The facility currently known as Mussafah Offshore Supply Base (MOSB) is strategically located at the Industrial hub of Mussafah approximately 40kms by road from the city center of Abu Dhabi. "ESNAAD" is not an acronym, as the Arabic name implies it means "Support". The Base spreads over 148 hectares of fully developed land alongside the channel, with its state-of-the-art facilities. The company is well equipped to meet the challenge that lie ahead in supporting the oil and gas industry in the region operating in an era of modern technology.
Port Services Operator
- Receives instructions from Head of Port Services/Senior Port Services Operator and carries out duties related to bulk and bunkering operations.
- Checks all related Product Delivery Notes (PDN), Service & Supply Tickets (SST), and Labour & Equipment Time Sheets.
- Monitors products receipt into Tanks/Silos and transfer to vessels.
- Completes various related forms and documentations for billing and reports purposes.
- Completion of Secondary (12 Years) education
- Good knowledge of English
- 3 years experience in port services operator
- Plan and organize workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Proactive, Highly adaptable to change, Flexibility, Teamplayer
Company Name: ESNAAD
Job Posisition: Port Services Operator
Job Location: Musafah, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (GulfTalent)