Job Vacancy at Abu Dhabi Airports Company (Admistration Assistant) Abu Dhabi October 2015: Abu Dhabi Airports, the largest airports operator in the UAE, owns and operates 5 airports: Abu Dhabi International Airport, Al Ain International Airport, Al Bateen Executive Airport, Delma Island Airport and Sir Bani Yas Island Airport. Abu Dhabi Airports Company is also managing the expansion and redevelopment of Abu Dhabi International Airport’s Midfield Terminal Complex (MTC) as part of Abu Dhabi Vision 2030. Abu Dhabi Airports is currently developing a series of commercial districts, subsidiaries and brands that provide necessary services across its airports, including the management of Abu Dhabi Freezones.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that municipal operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Provide support to VP IT to ensure that VP IT is provided with the resources to make effective decisions.
- Maintain confidential records and files & Prepare documents and reports on the computer.
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents, Maintain office files ,Open and distribute the mail and take minutes at meetings.
- Greet and assist visitors, Answer phones and Direct calls and respond to inquiries.
- A diploma degree in a relevant discipline (Business Management)
- Certifications in a relevant discipline
- Experience in office management and Computer Literate in Microsoft Office
- Fluent language: English and Arabic
Company Name: Abu Dhabi Airports Company
Job Posisition: Admistration Assistant
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (linkedin)