Job Vacancy at Air Arabia (Call Centre Agent) Sharjah, UAE October 2015: Air Arabia is a low-cost airline with its head office in the Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport, in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The airline operates scheduled services to 51 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Central Asia and Europe to 22 countries from Sharjah, 28 destinations in 9 countries from Casablanca, Fez, Nador and Tangier and 6 destinations in 4 countries from Alexandria.
Call Centre Agent
- Takes calls from customers, potential customers, suppliers, agents and other making enquiries regarding the services and products of Air Arabia.
- Complete flight booking forms, prepare change of details, and issue flight ticket orders, using computers.
- Confers with customers by telephone in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel reservations/ accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Determines charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and/ or arrange for billing.
- Obtains and examines all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions.
- Preferably under family sponsorship
- Candidate should ideally have completed High School
- Good Computer skills
- Should be proficient in both Arabic and English
- Should be analytical with good Math skills
Company Name: Air Arabia
Job Posisition: Call Centre Agent
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (GulfTalent)