Job Vacancy at Dubai Airports (Dubai International (DXB)) Dubai October 2015: Dubai Airports owns and manages the operation and development of both of Dubai’s airports – Dubai International (DXB) and Al Maktoum International (DWC). We deliver a world-class experience to our customers by providing safe, secure and environmentally responsible airports. We work in partnership with airlines and our stakeholders to drive the growth of Dubai.
Operator - Heavy Equipment
About the Role:
- You are responsible to operate the designated vehicles within the division according to the clearly laid down procedures as instructed by your Superiors.
- Your responsibility will include but are not limited to ensuring airport roadways at landside and airside including GSE roads, car parks, tunnels, fence and apron area are maintained free of FOD / debris at all times and work in coordination with various sections, such as Safety & Security and MT Section.
- You will be educated to a High School diploma level and be trained in an appropriate field related to the specific work area
- You should possess experience in similar role likely to be achieved minimum over 2 years
- You should also hold a valid UAE driving license 7, with the knowledge of Airport’s Safety, particularly ramp safety rules and technical and mechanical skills required to operate equipment
Company Name: Dubai Airports
Job Posisition: Operator - Heavy Equipment
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Dubai Airports)