Job Vacancy at Emirates Palace (Director of Food and Beverage) Abu Dhabi November 2015: Emirates Palace Hotel is a luxury hotel in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Emirates Palace is the essence of palatial yet traditional Arabic architecture. A site to behold, the Palace is truly one of the most inspiring hotels in Abu Dhabi with 114 breath-taking 18-meter-high domes, ornate hotel rooms and luxury suites decorated in gold and marble. Each of our 302 luxury rooms and 92 suites also offer the latest technology, along with service from a private butler catering to your every need, 24 hours a day.
Director of Food and Beverage
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage products and services.
- Source the best available products, constantly aim to improve quality, communicate about the products both internally and externally.
- Monitor and constantly improve quality and guest satisfaction with the given tools (Leading Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction Survey).
- Prepare a yearly marketing plan for the department in cooperation with the Sales & Marketing Department including a competitor analysis and a revision of global trends.
- Ensure that all Restaurant Managers are fully aware of market needs and trends and that their product and service meet the demands.
- Assume Executive duties as assigned by the General Manager in accordance with the hotel’s duty manager roster.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BSc in Hospitality Management or related field or MBA
- Minimum three (3) years in the same position within an industry leading hotel chain (alternatively 2 years as an F&B Director)
- Developed their career in a luxury environment including a recent position in a high profile, iconic hotel
- Working in a multi outlets F&B driven property
Company Name: Emirates Palace
Job Posisition: Director of Food and Beverage
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (linkedin)