Job Vacancy at Emirates Telecommunication Corporation (Etisalat), Abu Dhabi November 2015: Etisalat is the UAE's leading telecommunications operator and one of the largest corporations in the GCC. As well as establishing several "firsts" over almost four decades of operations, Etisalat has deployed many innovative mobile and fixed technologies that have helped the UAE maintain its position as a leading global ICT economy. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, as we serve almost 11 million customers in the UAE.
Senior Manager Marketing Intelligence
- Understand information needs and develop a structured program for acquiring strategic and tactical market information through internal and external sources.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activities such as product features, pricing decisions, promotions, channel development. Develop a database of competitive information to fulfill adhoc information requirements.
- Conduct media analysis to identify the strength and weaknesses of competitor’s marketing communication campaigns.
- Conduct social media monitoring to identify consumer trends and hot topics in online communities.
- Monitor telecom industry trends in the region and globally to enable effective benchmarking and learning from industry best practices.
- Develop the organization’s capabilities to anticipate market trends & competitive behavior through war gaming and scenario building exercises.
- The candidate will be a graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Business Administration
- Native Arabic speaker will be given an added advantage
- 5-6 years of Marketing experience in UAE, with good market/ industry contacts
Company Name: Etisalat
Job Posisition: Senior Manager Marketing Intelligence
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Gulf Talent)