Job Vacancy at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel (Housekeeping Attendant) Dubai October 2015: The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel is the world's tallest hotel, a 72-story, 355 m (1,165 ft) twin-tower skyscraper complex in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The AED1.8 billion features a 1,608-room hotel run by Marriott International. With the first tower open, the hotel comprises 14 food and beverage outlets, rooftop bars, a business center, conference halls and meeting rooms, an extensive banquet hall, a 3,700 m2 (40,000 sq ft) spa and health club, as well as retail outlets, a swimming pool, and a gymnasium.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Make beds and fold terry. Clean bathrooms. Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
Company Name: JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel
Job Posisition: Housekeeping Attendant
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Taleo)