Job Vacancy at National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), United Arab Emirates, October 2015: National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) is a bank operating in the United Arab Emirates. NBAD is the largest lender bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the second largest lender in the United Arab Emirates. NBAD has the largest market capitalization among UAE banks.
Business Transformation Consultant
- Retail Banking (including retail loans and cards).
- Wholesale Banking and.
- General Banking Operations (Payments, Account Management, Reconciliations and Core Processing).
- A relevant Bachelor degree within Finance or related discipline
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; statistically literate
- Good working experience of MS Office products. Experienced user of process modelling tools (e.g. Microsoft Visio), and Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified preferred; green belt essential
- Project Management certification preferred (PMP, Prince2)
- A minimum of 3 years of Transformation experience in the banking industry is preferable.
- A good understanding of shared services, back office banking operations in retail/ commercial and/ or investment banking
- Ability to evaluate Risk & Controls
- Excellent organizational skills and strong time management capabilities
- Clear oral and written communication skills. Ability to understand, explain and present complex business problems, at all levels of the organization, in a persuasive and convincing manner
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Company Name: National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)
Job Posisition: Business Transformation Consultant
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Linkedin)