Job Vacancy at Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) as Officer, Dubai October 2015: The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
- Provide the required office equipment and maintenance of office supplies.
- Assist the director in all his administration functions.
- Coordinate the activities of the directors and ensure clerical works and the image of the office is presentable to the visitors.
- To generate various employee reports or records as deemed necessary.
- To ensure all the announcements, circulars are distributed on time to all locations and staff.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks
- Required Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a recognized organization
Company Name: Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
Job Posisition: Officer
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: 11,000.00 - 14,000.00 AED
Apply online: Click Here (Silkroad)