Job Vacancy at Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), Dubai November 2015: The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
- Follow up periodically to ensure the flow of statistical information at regular time intervals from agencies & sectors.
- Review, respond, follow-up, and provide some recommendations on the statistical and management analysis of research findings.
- Make Data analysis using statistical techniques & modeling tools.
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure the availability of new required statistics for the unit.
- Coordinate with statistics centre of Dubai to ensure flow and exchange of information & data.
- Provide guidance to the agency staff on the kind of statistical input required.
- Liaise with other the RTA agencies on Research related issues.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information about RTA statistical data base that are handled.
- Participate in meetings and assist in decision making when required.
- Coordinate with Statistics Section representatives in RTA Agencies as well as the counterparts in Dubai Statistics Center and other governmental bodies in order to update, monitor and present RTA statistics.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position when required.
- Analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience
Company Name: Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
Job Posisition: Analyst
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: 11,000.00 - 14,000.00 AED
Apply online: Click Here (Silkroad)