Latest Job at Nestle Middle East (Assistant Brand Manager) Dubai October 2015: Nestlé with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestlé and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
Assistant Brand Manager
- Deliver brand business objectives in terms of market share, sales volume and revenue and profit growth.
- Define key brand challenges and develop category strategies to achieve brand business objectives.
- Provide sound inputs into the demand planning process to ensure accurate monthly sales forecast.
- Initiate, propose, execute, monitor and evaluate campaigns and activities for management buy-in and approval.
- Implement, review and evaluate the brand plan in line with the brand/category strategy, covering brand communication, promotions, consumer insight, pricing strategy and product innovation/renovation.
- Monitor the profitability of the product range and its SKUs so as to highlight gaps against the target set.
- Bachelor Degree (preferably Marketing)
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- 2 - 3 years Sales/ Marketing/ Brand Management/ Trade Marketing/ Digital Marketing experience
- Has had experience of working with cross functional teams
- Has independently managed projects such as organizing brand, media, promotions and communication campaigns
Company Name: Nestle Middle East
Job Posisition: Assistant Brand Manager
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (bayt)