Job Opportunities at Abu Dhabi University (Administrative Assistant) UAE December 2015: Abu Dhabi University (ADU) was established in 2003, after three years of planning by H. H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan and other distinguished citizens of the United Arab Emirates. The university aimed to ensure that all degree programs would be accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research before any students enrolled. The College of Business Administration had received AACSB accreditation in 2015. Some of the College of Engineering programs received accreditation from ABET in 2015 as well.
- Coordinating the process of distribution of course materials to students.
- Communicating schedules and other messages to the students.
- Communicating messages from all the faculty in the MP to all the targeted recipients.
- Review all incoming correspondence in all forms, electronic and others, before forwarding the same to the relevant personnel in the Military Program.
- Proactively reminding and supporting the Military Program in tasks and follow up for completion as per targets.
- Filing of documents and correspondence appropriately, both in the electronic and other forms.
- Correspondence with students, suppliers, subcontractors, etc; related to the Military Program.
Company Name: Abu Dhabi University
Job Posisition: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (taleo)