Job Opportunities at Emirates Telecommunication Corporation (Etisalat) Abu Dhabi December 2015: Etisalat is the UAE's leading telecommunications operator and one of the largest corporations in the GCC. As well as establishing several "firsts" over almost four decades of operations, Etisalat has deployed many innovative mobile and fixed technologies that have helped the UAE maintain its position as a leading global ICT economy. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, as we serve almost 11 million customers in the UAE.
- Analyzes, forecasts and understands assigned consumer segment in terms of segment needs, segment size, segment growth, trends, profitability etc.
- Requests relevant segment data from Market & Customer Intelligence (including primary research, data mining, external reports) and impressions from Point-of-Sales.
- Recommends and identifies actions for customizing products & services to meet the needs of dedicated consumer segment.
- Develops sales strategy for consumer segment and transforms it into tangible sales activities; proposes activities to Channel Management Consumer/ SMB.
- Creates reports of assigned consumer segment including specific segment characteristics, customer needs and market opportunities.
- Coordinates and supports the Product Marketing & Channel Management functions to ensure adequate plans and forecasts are made.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Administration
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing/ business development
Company Name: Etisalat
Job Posisition: Manager/Postpaid Segment
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (etisalat careers)