Job Vacancy at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) UAE November 2015: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is considered to be the world's fourth largest oil company with access to country's oil and gas reserves. It is the UAE's biggest company. Adnoc is building a 1.2 billion dollar headquarters with over 300 offices For CEO,COO,CFO,CRO and directors. ADNOC is one of the world's leading companies by oil reserves. The company operates two oil refineries which are Ruwais and Umm Al Nar. ADNOC has 18 subsidiary companies, both on upstream and downstream.
Senior Business Analyst
- Translates strategic objectives into actionable guidelines and targets.
- Consolidate 5 years Business plans into integrated corporate Business Plans.
- Designs the templates, formats and tools towards the development of ICBP.
- Conducts the market and industry research.
- Builds the internal business intelligence.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, science or Business/Economics
- 8 years’ experience in business planning and development, in the oil and gas related industries
- Very good knowledge of English/Arabic is an added advantage
Company Name: ADNOC
Job Posisition: Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (linkedin)