Job Vacancy at Emirates NBD (ICM Administrator) UAE November 2015: Emirates NBD is a leading banking Group in the region. As at 30th September 2012, total assets were AED 305.4 billion. The Group has a leading retail banking franchise in the UAE, with over 160 branches and over 740 ATMs and CDMs. It is a major player in the UAE corporate banking arena and has strong Islamic banking, Global Markets & Treasury, Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Brokerage operations. Currently, more than 9,000 people, representing 70 nationalities, are employed by Emirates NBD, making it one of the largest and most culturally diversified employers in the UAE.
- To have relevant experience on a cloud based platform that is ICM equivalent.
- To obtain in-depth understanding of the ICM Platform and its working mechanics.
- Set metrics for the processes, analyze them and initiate corrective action.
- Ensure that all payments are reviewed to be correct, in time and complete according the payment rules.
- Research and solve sales related inquiries in accordance with approved incentive scheme.
- Apply and test compensation rules in ownership areas to ensure adequate and accurate commission payment.
Bachelors / Masters in Information Technology with at-least 3-5 years of Work Experience in Implementation and management of Incentive Compensation System
Company Name: Emirates NBD
Job Posisition: ICM Administrator
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Linkedin)