Job Vacancy at Etihad Airways (Duty Manager Crew Control) Abu Dhabi November 2015: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has a fleet of over 78 aircraft to serve an international network of over 94 passenger and cargo destinations in 55 countries. As we are expected to grow to 27,000 people by 2020, we are looking for dedicated and hard-working ambassadors who will promote us and UAE across the globe. We are committed to building a strong and successful Emirati workforce to complement our global multi-cultural team who can travel to any part of our network and help grow our business in one of a number of diverse roles.
Duty Manager Crew Control
- Lead and monitor a resource planning team (planners,schedulers and controllers) to ensure timely and accurate execution of staffing activities in line with internal policies.
- Define,plan and communicate working shifts to ensure 24/7 availability of manpower schedulers and maximize the support provided to operations.
- Monitor,review and adjust medium and long term manpower plans to ensure achievement of operations needs.
- Review and monitor department and manpower planning KPIs dashboards to identify potential areas of improvement and timely adopt corrective actions.
- Diploma Preferred
- Minimum 5 Years experience in relevant field
- Business Understanding skills - Excellent
- Communication skills - Advanced
- Planning&Organising skills - Excellent
- Report Writing skills - Advanced
Company Name: Etihad Airways
Job Posisition: Duty Manager Crew Control
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Careers Etihad)