Job Vacancy at MH Alshaya Co (Brand Training Manager) Dubai Head Office, November 2015: MH Alshaya Co is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Brand Training Manager - Mothercare
- Develop content of programs to meet the needs of the brand.
- Continually looks for ways to promote brand awareness.
- Based on market needs, source appropriate training courses and materials suitable for implementation.
- Deliver development training and support the roll out of programs, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Manage the quality of activities and presentations to ensure high standard of training delivery.
- Create, build and maintain internal and external relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A degree level education, with a relevant qualification
- A minimum of 4 years' training management experience within a large commercial organisation with a comprehensive knowledge of products and applications
- Excellent brand understanding
- Basic training skills
Company Name: MH Alshaya Co (Starbucks)
Job Posisition: District Manager - Starbucks
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Alshaya)