Jobs at Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (du), Dubai December 2015: The Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (EITC) is a telecom operator in the United Arab Emirates. Although Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company is its legal name, it was commercially rebranded as du in February 2006. Du’s official name is Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (EITC). It was commercially branded as du in February 2006. The company had 4.5 million subscribers as of the end of March 2011. The company launched mobile telecommunication services in February 2007 across the UAE and it reported its 2008 full year results in February, revealing it had added 1.88 million mobile customers over the 12 months. Revenue of $1.08bn was 157% up on the previous year. Before the launch of services in 2006, shareholders offered 20% of their shares in an IPO. Emirates Bank and Emirates Financial services managed the share sale.
Manager Customer Experience (Enterprise)
Minimum education, Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business administration or Telecom Engineering
- Management and leadership skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Understand telecommunications customer lifecycle.
- Ability to define the typical requirements of the various customer segments.
- Understand customer interaction at different touch points.
- Skilled in designing Customer Journeys and defining Customer experience processes.
- Expertise in design thinking and tools such as empathizing, storytelling and prototyping.
- Knowledge and awareness of market developments and thought leadership
Company Name: Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (du)
Job Posisition: Manager Customer Experience (Enterprise)
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (taleo)