Career Opportunities at Emirates Grand Hotel (Receptionist) Dubai December 2015: The exclusive rooms of the 47-storey Emirates Grand Hotel are tastefully decorated with the latest in luxury amenities providing the comfort expected of luxurious hotel. This non-alcoholic hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the commercial district, on Dubai’s prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, next to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, opposite Financial Centre Metro Station, easily accessible to the Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Dubai World Trade Centre, the largest Mall in the Middle East – Dubai Mall, and just 15 minutes drive away from Dubai International Airport and 5 minutes from the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach Park.
Receptionist (Arabic Speaker)
- Capture and maintain accurate information in the Protel System eg Registration card information.
- Guest Profile information maintained for individuals, company, agent and global guest categories.
- All relevant guest account information is checked and prepared prior to guest’s departure.
- Procedures relating to groups and guest payments is adhered to- accounts and credit limits checked.
- Queries and complaints are resolved speedily.
- Exchange rates correctly calculated.
- All floats and banking is balanced daily.
- Maintain accurate data for Frequent Guests.
- Process administration related to Frequent Guest enrolments as per Frequent Guest procedures and standards.
- Guest Satisfaction Tracking System feedback is actioned.
- Front Office reports and records completed according to agreed formats and deadlines.
- Query account maintained at acceptable levels.
- No guest complaints received in line with guest related security issues.
Company Name: Emirates Grand Hotel
Job Posisition: Receptionist
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (emiratesgrandhotel)