Career Opportunities at Etihad Airways (Graduate Manager) Abu Dhabi December 2015: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has a fleet of over 78 aircraft to serve an international network of over 94 passenger and cargo destinations in 55 countries. As we are expected to grow to 27,000 people by 2020, we are looking for dedicated and hard-working ambassadors who will promote us and UAE across the globe. We are committed to building a strong and successful Emirati workforce to complement our global multi-cultural team who can travel to any part of our network and help grow our business in one of a number of diverse roles.
- Participate in the Etihad Graduate Trainee Program by following a pre-set curriculum to obtain knowledge,skills and experience within function/ department.
- Assist in the execution of activities under supervision to obtain understanding of the function and its operations.
- Participate and assist in executing activities,researches and analysis to deliver departments programs in compliance with the framework and guidelines.
- Assist in preparing internal reports to provide continuous and accurate communication to immediate peers and supervising team members.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or a High Diploma
- No working experience required
- Business Understanding skills - Basic
- English Language skills - Excellent
- Policies,Procedures&Work Methods - Proficient
- Project Management skills - Basic
- Report Writing skills - Proficient
Company Name: Etihad Airways
Job Posisition: Graduate Manager
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (Careers Etihad)