Career Opportunities at Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) Dubai December 2015: The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
- Monitor and record station and car park appearance and cleanliness against Key performance Indicators.
- Monitor and record the display of passenger information, clocks, current timetables and fares tariffs.
- Monitor and record public announcements and Passenger Information Systems for clarity, timeliness and the volume, on stations and trains.
- Monitor and record air conditioning levels on stations and in trains.
- Monitor and record the appearance of staff, their helpfulness and their competence in dealing with the customers.
- Monitor and record how staffs are seen to deal with customer complaints and comments.
- Undertake monitoring of security arrangements against specific criteria.
- Additional duties as directed by Manager.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
- Minimum 4 years of working experience
Company Name: Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
Job Posisition: Supervisor
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: 11,000.00 - 14,000.00 AED
Apply online: Click Here (Silkroad)