Career Opportunities at Unilever (Operators and Technicians) UAE January 2016: Unilever is a multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and London, United Kingdom. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world's third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. Unilever owns over 400 brands, but focuses on 14 brands with sales of over 1 billion euros - Axe/ Lynx, Dove, Omo, Becel/ Flora, Heartbrand ice creams, Hellmann's, Knorr, Lipton, Lux, Magnum, Rama, Rexona, Sunsilk and Surf.
Blue Collar Operators and Technicians
- Process Operator (Reference number 001)
- Technical Operator (Reference number 002)
- Machine/Packaging Operator (Reference number 003)
- Instrument Technician (Reference number 004)
- Mechanical Technician (Reference number 005)
- Electrical Technician (Reference number 006)
- Utilities Technician (Reference number 007)
To be eligible for any of the above positions, you must have 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably within personal care and be degree educated with a valid passport.
PLEASE STATE THE RELEVENT REFERENCE NUMBER ON YOUR CV APPLICATION.
You can apply online or directly to Ankur.firstname.lastname@example.org