Job Opportunities at National Ambulance LLC (Emergency Call Center) UAE December 2015: National Ambulance is the leading pre-hospital emergency care provider in the UAE. It was established to serve government and private clients, and commenced operations in 2010. National Ambulance’s strategic partner is Aspen Medical Pty Ltd, an Australian company with international experience in providing clinical services. Supported by a dedicated Ambulance Communications Centre, National Ambulance provides round-the-clock services across the UAE. National Ambulance employs highly qualified staff who use state-of-the-art ambulances equipped with the latest technology.
Emergency Call Center
In accordance with operational policies and procedures, the Ambulance Communications Centre (ACC) EC will provide incident Call taking services, co-ordinate communication with other emergency services, and perform administration functions that support operations.
- Customer service skills. Call Centre experience
- Arabic or Urdu or Hindi or Tagalog: verbal proficiency, reading and writing
- English: verbal proficiency, reading and writing
- Intermediate computer skills with competency in word processing, email and typing
- Ability to input data whilst handling an incoming call
Company Name: National Ambulance LLC
Job Posisition: Emergency Call Center
Job Location: UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (linkedin)