Job Vacancy at Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited (GASCO), UAE December 2015: Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited (GASCO) is a natural gas producing company of Abu Dhabi, UAE. It is a subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), which owns 68 percent stake in the company. We operate our gas plants and distribution network in line with highest health, safety and environmental standards ensuring people safety, asset integrity, reliability and operational excellence - thus optimizing shareholder value.
Senior IT Services Delivery Analyst
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge of English
- 7 or above years of experience in all fields of IT of which 4 years’ experience in IT Service management in similar IT setup
- Technical experience with IT infrastructure, applications and processes
- Knowledge in ITIL and related best practices.
- Ability to manage the suppliers in outsourcing contracts, the maintenance and operation projects.
- Ability to explain and present the services delivery plan to the customer.
- Implement best practices in information technology management.
- Working knowledge of financial management.
- Communication, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Work in a fast paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing.
- Commitment to the mission, values and vision of GASCO, integrity, flexibility, customer service orientation, interpersonal and teamwork.
Company Name: Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited (GASCO)
Job Posisition: Senior IT Services Delivery Analyst
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Apply online: Click Here (Gasco Careers)