Job Vacancy at Emirates Airline & Group, Dubai December 2015: Emirates is an airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is wholly owned by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation of Dubai. It is the largest airline in the Middle East, operating over 3,300 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport, to more than 144 cities in 78 countries across six continents. Cargo activities are undertaken by Emirates SkyCargo.
Customer Service Professionals
We are recruiting exceptional customer service staff. Whether it be Emirates Airline or of the many airlines serviced by dnata, our goal is to ensure that our customers experience service consistent with the Emirates Group high standards. As a customer service professional you could be allocated to any area across the group that provides either front-line or behind the scenes customer care.
Qualifications & Experience:
- O Levels or equivalent
- 2 + years experience in a Customer Service role
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) desirable but not required
- Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment and when dealing with people from many cultures
- Fluency in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Mandarin
- Reservation and ticketing experience
Company Name: Emirates Airline & Group
Job Posisition: Customer Service Professionals
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (taleo)