Job Vacancy at Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) United Arab Emirates, January 2016: The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
Strategic Planning Director
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master's degree in transportation planning and policy from a recognized University.
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience as a senior transportation strategic planning of a large organization.
- Excellent knowledge of strategic transportation planning & management functions, systems, and procedures.
- Strong project management skills, and have a tertiary qualification in transport, planning or related discipline, with broad general knowledge and substantial experience in the long range strategic planning field.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
Company Name: Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
Job Posisition: Strategic Planning Director
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Apply online: Click Here (Linkedin)