Job Vacanct at JW Marriott Hotel Dubai (United Arab Emirates) February 2016: Marriott International is a global leading lodging company with more than 4,200 properties in 79 countries and territories. Marriott International offers the advantages of a strong balance sheet, sound management and a record of industry leadership. Our business model, brands, senior leaders, and a deeply-ingrained service culture have firmly established Marriott as a leading performer. Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
Company Name: Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary info: -
Apply online: Click Here (taleo)