Job Vacancy at Dubai Aviation Corporation (flydubai) Cabin Crew Trainer, Dubai April 2016: Dubai Aviation Corporation trading as flydubai is a low-cost airline with its head office and flight operations in Terminal 2 of Dubai International Airport. The airline operates between a total of 94 destinations, serving the Middle East, North Africa, East Africa the Indian subcontinent, Asia and Eastern Europe from Dubai. The airline does not try to poach customers from its sister airline Emirates and aims to serve destinations many new routes that previously did not existcus on linking Dubai with the home country of guest workers and low cost travel destinations.
Cabin Crew Trainer
- Qualified or work towads at least one of the following subjects and hold the relevant qualification/certificate. SEP, hold a IATA or DFT Aviation Security qualification, IATA CAT 6 in Dangerous Goods, CRMI qualification, AHA/EHA or Nursing qualification and must hold or work towards a recognised Train the Trainer qualification
- Minimum 5 years flying experience as a Cabin Crew Member of which a minimum of 2 years experience must have been operating as a Senior Cabin Crew Member
- Strong interpersonal skills and a cultural sensitivity is critical for this role, together with the ability to influence diverse groups of people through excellent communication and presentation techniques.
- Ability to gather and analyse data, draw meaningful conclusions and write and communicate comprehensive reports on the performance of individuals
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the MS office products
- Certificate / License required
- Current Cabin Crew licences
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Dubai Aviation Corporation (flydubai)
Job Position: Cabin Crew Trainer
Job Location: Dubai, UAE