Job Vacancy at Emirates Grand Hotel (Purchasing Coordinator/Assistant) Dubai June 2016: The exclusive rooms of the 47-storey Emirates Grand Hotel are tastefully decorated with the latest in luxury amenities providing the comfort expected of luxurious hotel. This non-alcoholic hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the commercial district, on Dubai’s prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, next to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and just 15 minutes drive away from Dubai International Airport and 5 minutes from the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach Park.
- Obtains quotations from suppliers to ensure purchases were made in the best interest of the company
- Obtains quotations by tender, fax and telephone
- Investigates discounts and monitors cost and quality.
- Maintains database of prices on goods and services.
- Prepares ‘Summary Sheets’ for supplier quotations.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems, Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Emirates Grand Hotel
Job Position: Purchasing Coordinator/Assistant
Job Location: Dubai, UAE