Job Opportunities at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), Relationship Manager, June 2016: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank commonly called ADCB, is a bank in the United Arab Emirates. The Government of Abu Dhabi through the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) holds 65% of ADCB shares; the remainder is held by other institutions and individuals. The Bank is a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company that provides retail, commercial, investment, merchant, brokerage and fund management activities through its network of 48 branches in the United Arab Emirates and abroad: 2 branches in India and 1 in the UK.
Relationship Manager - Mortgages
- To generate revenue through sale of various third party Investment and Insurance products for the bank.
- To bring in more new to bank customers through sale of various financial products of the bank.
- To approve and disburse through sale of mortgage and consumer loans for the bank.
- To cross sell various other financial products/services of the bank.
- To reduce the Claw back hits for the bank.
- 2- 3 years in Sales, preferably in Mortgage/Insurance Investments with local market experience
- Aggressive go-getter with good communication and negotiation Skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Good understanding of global and regional financial markets and products
- Minimum Education Level - Graduate
Company Name: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Job Position: Relationship Manager
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Apply online: Click Here (Linkedin)