Job Opportunities at Emirates Grand Hotel (Front Office Manager) Dubai July 2016: The exclusive rooms of the 47-storey Emirates Grand Hotel are tastefully decorated with the latest in luxury amenities providing the comfort expected of luxurious hotel. This non-alcoholic hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the commercial district, on Dubai’s prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, next to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and just 15 minutes drive away from Dubai International Airport and 5 minutes from the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach Park.
Front Office Manager
- Control the availability of rooms and the day-to-day functions of the Front Office, such as handling guest arrival or departure and information request.
- Monitor the quality of welcome extended to guests.
- To participate in recruitment, training and motivation of the members of the his or her team.
- To ensure that all hotel standards and procedures are applied.
- To manage daily billing and payments.
- Train, cross-train, and retain all front office personnel.
- Properly delegating task to supervisors such as scheduling of the front office staff.
- Supervise workloads during shifts.
- Evaluate the job performance of each front office employee.
- Maintain working relationships and communicate with all departments.
- Verify that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolve guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Update group information; maintain, monitor, and prepare group requirements. Relay to appropriate personnel.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Emirates Grand Hotel
Job Position: Purchasing Coordinator/Assistant
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Closes: 09 July 2016