Job Opportunities at Majid Al Futtaim Retail - Carrefour (Executive Personal Assistant) UAE July 2016: A franchise agreement with one of the world’s largest retail chains, Carrefour, allowed Majid Al Futtaim Retail to competitively introduce the first hypermarket model to the region in 1995, providing shoppers with real variety and value. Today, Majid Al Futtaim owns 100% of the Carrefour franchise in 38 markets across MENA, Central Asia, South Africa and Russia. Founded in France, Carrefour is one of the largest hypermarket chains in the world, and one of the popular hypermarkets in the region.
Executive Personal Assistant
- Provide support in administration tasks related to the Direct Manager.
- Ensure systemised flow of information and communication in accordance with company’s standard management.
- Maintain professional relations within the all departments to ensure the ease of communications.
- Organise and coordinate conferences, workshops, trainings meetings and events as specified by the Direct Manager.
- Track and follow up for submissions of all documentation such as business plans and reports to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage and update the calendar on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Follow up on internal projects, communication and deadlines.
- Assist the Direct Manager in the preparation and compilation of internal notes, memos and PARs when necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Organizational Skills
- 3 years administrative experience
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing needs
- Arabic & English Language is compulsory, French Language is Additional
- Multi-tasking, Quick learner, Initiative
- Able to deal with complex situations
- Building collaborative relationship
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Majid Al Futtaim Retail - Carrefour
Job Position: Executive Personal Assistant
Job Location: UAE